100 Percent Group Ltd is a fast-growing retail marketing company providing services to global brand customers, for installation and merchandising of promotional display in retail environments across the world.
There is an exciting opportunity for a new position of Senior Finance Assistant to join the Finance Department, reporting directly into the Financial Controller, to support the Company with delivering its ambitious growth plans.
Key responsibilities for the Senior Finance Assistant role:
• Raising invoices to Sales Ledger
• Credit Control
• Streamline existing Accounts Receivable processes
• Accruals and Prepayments
• Reconcile and close ledgers at end of accounting periods
• Assist FC with preparation of monthly management accounts
• Fixed Asset Register
• Quarterly VAT return
• Bank reconciliations
• Petty cash reconciliations
• Periodic input into the budgeting and sales forecast process
The Company is looking for somebody who is able to demonstrate the following competencies:
• AAT intermediate level or similar
• Attention to detail
• Good knowledge of Excel (V Look Ups, Pivot Tables etc)
• Knowledge of cloud accounting software (Xero advantageous)
• Flexible, able to work under pressure and to deadlines
• A great team player
• Strong communication skills
• Self-starter and proactive
• High level of integrity
Everyone at 100% loves the challenge and shares a passion for doing great work. We have a great team culture with a strong work ethic and are looking for people who are enthusiastic, ambitious and want to be part of a growing company.
We look after our team offering packages with attractive salary, bonus scheme, healthcare, cycle to work scheme, regular social events, and other benefits as well as a great working environment at our modern offices in Trafford Park, Manchester.
If you love a challenge and feel you have something special to bring to the party, and would like to apply for the role, then please submit your CV with a covering letter explaining why you believe you are suitable for the role to Emma Shackleton, Financial Controller; firstname.lastname@example.org
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE