Whether you’re planning to launch a retail display in a single store, or 10,000 stores across multiple countries, it’s vital that everything from the product itself to the display fixtures and fittings are installed correctly. For those brands with retail products, this is the first (and sometimes only) chance to interact with the consumer and form a lasting impression. If this is how your brand reaches the market, surely it makes sense to ensure that product is presented accurately and properly to maximise those all-important sales.
So who should you rely on to deliver your brand in-store? Hiring multiple vendors to handle retail installations can be incredibly complex and result in miscommunication and inconsistencies. For many brands it simply isn’t feasible to deploy internal resources to roll out projects. Alternatively, relying on the retailer’s store staff to deliver the implementation could result in displays being installed incorrectly or not at all – a waste of your investment.
That’s why you need a specialist:
- Dedicated project management – You get a highly experienced member of the central management team to be your one point of contact throughout the process. You can rest assured that your displays are being installed exactly as specified; in the intended location in-store, assembled correctly and merchandised to planogram.
- Installation skills and expertise – You benefit from the expertise of highly trained retail professionals with certifications and industry accreditations that enable them to manage all aspects of your project seamlessly. The team at 100% go the extra mile and analyse your brief, ask questions and determine any additional requirements you may not have initially considered.
- Boost ROI – The attention to detail and quality skills from trained retail installation specialists deliver a better return in terms of longevity of the display and sales. Outsourcing all aspects of the project to one partner will also deliver economies of scale.
- International knowledge and language capabilities – A specialist international agency will have a detailed understanding of the different countries and markets it operates in, including regulation, licensing, etiquette and access knowledge. 100% deploy local on-the-ground partners to ensure smooth communication and will upscale or downscale resources to complete installations in accordance with opening times and regulations.
- Detailed reporting – Whilst outsourcing aims to take to pressure off your shoulders, we know it’s still reassuring to have oversight of your project and its progress. 100% promotes honest and open communication to keep you in the loop at every stage; providing daily activity reports and images.
The build up to the launch of your new product has no doubt involved a significant investment of time, effort, resources and finances, so it’s vital that your retail installation does all of your hard work justice.
Ready to learn more about outsourcing retail installation? Download our free web guide for all the need-to-know essentials.