As we approach our 10th anniversary and reflect on everything we’ve achieved as a business so far, we thought we’d share with you 10 interesting facts that you may not already know about 100% Group…
- Our MD Dan Williams and account director Will Williams are the third generation to work in the industry.
- Our team grew by 107% in 2018. We’re now a team of 74!
- Across our HQ team, we have 13 international recruits and speak over 15 languages.
- We have a souvenir shelf in our common room from our team’s travels across the world from Sau Paulo to Saudi Arabia!
- We have our very own portable gin bar call Bar Seventy-Nine… The bar was gift from the whole team to our MD Dan to celebrate his 40th in January 2019.
- We have two offices in Manchester UK along with three warehouses.
- Within our group we have a subsidiary in Amsterdam and a branch office in Los Angeles.
- We are passionate about helping others and paying it forward…Total raised for local & international charities in 2018 – £9955.51
- We have a diverse work force 52% women, 48% men.
- One of our proudest moments to date was developing a sustainability initiative to repurpose display fixtures into furniture for schools in India.
On Friday 21st June, we’ll all be getting together (all 74 of us!) to celebrate our big anniversary with our very own Olympic games, party and a few surprises! Make sure you follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn to stay up to date with all the celebrations.