Introducing Nicole John our VM International Project Manager…
1. Describe a normal day in your role at 100%…
Generally liaising with clients and partners with regards to costings, scheduling and logistics to deliver projects in retailers across the UK, Europe and further afield.
2. What do you love about working for 100%?
The company treat and support staff as individuals.
3. What kind of pet do you have, and how did you choose its/ their name/s?
We have no family pets….
4. What is your favourite city in the world and why?
Berlin – I love it because of the history, art, culture, and happy memories of visiting my sister when she lived there
5. If you had to listen to one song for the rest of your life, what would it be?
‘True Faith ‘94’ – New Order
6.What animal do you think most closely matches your personality?
Aquatic Turtle – likes to bask on the beach in the sun, but spends most of its time in the water 😊
7. If you could choose one age to be forever, what age would it be and why?
22 – no real commitments or worries!
8. What are three items you’d take with you to a deserted island?
Apart from family members! Dark chocolate, Spotify & family photo album
9. What’s your favourite famous or inspirational quote?
‘I like my money right where I can see it – hanging in my closet’ – Carrie Bradshaw SATC
10. What’s your favourite sports team?
Blackpool FC (I used to go and watch them with my dad)