100% is committed to reducing the impact retail marketing makes on the environment and the planet as a whole. Our vision is to become the most sustainable global retail installations expert and promote change across the industry through collaboration and partnerships.
Social responsibility is central to the company’s mission with a focus on people and the planet as well as profit. Our strategy is led by Will Williams, a board level director of the business indicating the dedicated focus that the company has on environmental and sustainability issues. Central to development and implementation is 100%’s Green Team; a cross-department group representing each area of the business. Members research and develop concepts and ideas with responsibility to implement the agreed initiatives across the business. The group is also tasked with initiating best sustainability practices within the company and engaging all colleagues in the topics and actions of the group.
The foundation to our strategy is alignment to four of the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals of;
Key points of the company’s strategy are:
- Build a fair and respectful business for all stakeholders
- Create equal opportunities, employment, development & training
- Maximise repair and re-use of display materials
- Minimise waste from POS displays
- Maximise recycling
- Measure the environmental impact & minimise GHG emissions
- Source sustainable goods & materials
- Net zero carbon footprint
- Build partnerships & encourage collaboration within the industry
- Encourage the adoption of principles by partners & suppliers
- Increase our work with charitable partners
100%’s 6R Framework;
Our holistic sustainability approach covers all areas of the organisation across our office and warehouse facilities, worldwide field operations as well as involvement in charity & community initiatives and a range of services for our customers end-of-life retail marketing materials.